Saturday, June 22, 2013

May 2013 tornado links

I've realized that I need to aggregate some of the links for the May tornadoes in Oklahoma and Kansas, just so I don't lose track of them them.  With that in mind, I may as well share that list publicly.  I'll most likely add to it (the first edition consists of blog posts and videos; I need to add NWS and SPC page links, among others).

Disclaimer:  I don't mind the profanity but I do find some of the video commentary and actions of those chasers to be scientifically repulsive.  Inclusion in this list is not an endorsement of the author, and I've intentionally not included some of the even worse offenders.  More than one of these people, quite frankly, is incredibly lucky to not have suffered the same fate as Tim Samaras for such idiotic behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment